Social distancing is still in place to help protect our staff and you. We appreciate your cooperation in following our guidelines:
• Please wear a mask or face covering when you enter the waiting room, ensuring your mouth and nose are covered fully.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and exiting the practice.
• We can only have a very limited number of people in our waiting room, so you will be asked to wait outside until we are ready for you. Call us when you arrive, stay in your car/outside and we will come out to get you when we are ready for you. Let us know which car you are in so we can find you quickly and easily to ensure our service remains to time.
• One owner can accompany your pet but you will be asked to wait in our waiting room while our vet and nurse examine them in the consulting room. This is due to the size of our consulting rooms and the nature of our jobs working so closely with your pet. Don't worry they will get cuddles and lots of reassurance!🙂
• Our staff will be wearing PPE including gloves, masks/visors and aprons.
• Plexiglass screens are positioned at reception to protect you and our team members.
• Please call us to arrange repeat prescriptions including flea and worm treatments so we can ensure it is ready for you to collect and limits the amount of people in our waiting room.
Also may we ask very politely to respect all of our staff at all times. These rules are made to protect EVERYONE and we are lead by the government, BVA and RCVS in providing a smooth-running, safe service for you and your pet.